Business Success Accelerator Program – Creating your future!
Fortitude’s Business Success Accelerator Program is designed to assist business owners set goals, measure performance and implement strong financial management processes to create business growth and capture the profits needed to shape their future the way they want it to be.
Our Program has been designed for those businesses that wish to:
- Improve their financial management
- Make more informed and superior decisions
- Actively grow profitability, saleability and market value
A Program Designed to Help You Succeed!
Our Business Success Accelerator Program encompasses:
- An in-depth Business Diagnostic to identify areas for improvement, opportunity and growth
- Reviewing your personal goals and exposure to risk. Developing key objectives, risk mitigation and asset protection strategies
- In partnership with your accountant, preparation of financial forecasts including budgeted profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Preparation of monthly management reports, including an analysis of actual performance against budget, implementation of key learnings and corrective actions needed to improve future performance
- Ongoing business coaching and training
- Monthly management meetings, access to specialist network, unlimited phone and email support as required
The Business Success Accelerator Program is a powerful, structured and practical Program. It has been designed specifically to meet the needs of businesses that need to develop a sound business management framework that will enable them to accelerate their success.
Throughout the Program, we work in close partnership with you and your team, to ensure opportunities for success are maximised.
If you want to grow your business, be more in control and create greater business value, give Grant at Fortitude Business Consulting a call today on 1300 551 040 and ask about our Business Success Accelerator Program.
The Project - A group of entrepreneurs identified a business opportunity to revitalise the Australian dried vine fruit industry. They needed help to commercialise the concept. The Solution Support the entrepreneurial group through the entire process from idea to reality. This included: Industry research and innovation Strategy development Obtaining Government grants...Read more
The Project - Initial engagement by a family manufacturing company as a traditional business advisory, accounting and tax compliance provider. Over time the relationship developed into a strategic partnership focussed on creating the owner’s business and personal success. The Solution Guide the owners to define their personal goals and support their...Read more
The Project - A client’s business had suffered severe setbacks to its cash flow, the market value of its assets and its relationship with its long-term financier. The business had a diverse operation and asset holding. Yet the business’s planning and management structure didn’t keep pace with its growth. Nor was...Read more
The Project - An industry downturn forced a major agriculture joint venture to reassess the most viable way to maximise its returns. There were a number of joint ventures involved with great diversity in opinion and ownership structure. The Solution Analyse the industry’s potential, review the alternative courses of action, recommend...Read more
The Project - The client was involved in an industry that was dominated by one central processing and marketing business that was failing to invest in the long-term and driving prices below the cost of production to the determent of the entire industry. The client and industry needed to make use...Read more
The Project - Due to a change in circumstance, a husband and wife sold a successful business that they had established some eight years earlier. They were keen to find a new business as they were living on the proceeds from the sale of the old business and were at a...Read more