Grant has over 25 years’ experience establishing and developing small-to-medium-sized businesses. Much of this time has been spent in senior management and leadership roles, and as the owner of multiple businesses.
Grant has extensive business and management skills across diverse industries, including Government, agriculture, manufacturing, retail, property, export and professional services.
Driven by a passion for learning, he complements this extensive practical experience with higher education credentials and industry participation. He holds a:
- Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (HEC Paris University)
- Stanford Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Stanford University)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (RMIT University)
- Master of Taxation (University of New South Wales)
- CPA Program Certificate (CPA Australia)
- Bachelor of Business – Accounting (La Trobe University)