Respecting your Confidentiality and Privacy
At Fortitude, we take confidentiality and privacy seriously.
We understand that your information is personal, private and must be protected because it may be:
- Personally sensitive
- Legally binding
- Proprietary and the source of competitive advantage
A failure to protect confidential and proprietary information can damage you and your business.
At Fortitude we:
- Do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent
- Lock or secure your confidential information
- Password protect electronic information and safeguard databases
- Only view confidential information on secure devices
- Only disclose information to other employees when it is necessary and authorised
- Keep confidential documents inside our premises unless it is absolutely necessary to move them
- Use confidential information for the purpose of our engagement
- Dispose of confidential information safely