Capital Raising – Accessing Capital for Growth
Capital Raising becomes crucial to almost every business at some point during its lifetime!
Whether your aim is to grow organically or through acquisition, when your business reaches this juncture, you will need to raise capital strategically.
All Capital Raising is Unique
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to capital raising. Instead, the most effective approach to raising capital is determined by:
- Your unique personal and business objectives
- Your business’s financial and commercial position
- Your track record
- Current market and industry conditions
- Funder’s appetite and policy requirements
Capital Raising – Maximum Choice and Increased Power!
Fortitude will help develop a sound capital raising strategy and prepare funding proposals, that maximise your funding choices and increases your negotiating power.
We hand you the choice and negotiating power needed to take your business to the next stage of its growth cycle and secure your future. We do this by helping you:
- Understand and meet the funding process and requirements
- Structure your funding effectively and efficiently
- Articulate and demonstrate your capabilities, professionalism and ability to meet the funding conditions
- Articulate and demonstrate your ability to mitigate risk and protect the downside
Raising capital is a necessity for nearly every business. Without it, opportunity is lost and growth is stifled.
- The funding process, criteria and the best structure to meet your needs, and
- Having an ability to professionally and effectively demonstrate your ability to meet the funding conditions and manage risk are critical to having choice and negotiating power when it comes to capital raising.
The Project - A group of entrepreneurs identified a business opportunity to revitalise the Australian dried vine fruit industry. They needed help to commercialise the concept. The Solution Support the entrepreneurial group through the entire process from idea to reality. This included: Industry research and innovation Strategy development Obtaining Government grants...Read more
The Project - Initial engagement by a family manufacturing company as a traditional business advisory, accounting and tax compliance provider. Over time the relationship developed into a strategic partnership focussed on creating the owner’s business and personal success. The Solution Guide the owners to define their personal goals and support their...Read more
The Project - A client’s business had suffered severe setbacks to its cash flow, the market value of its assets and its relationship with its long-term financier. The business had a diverse operation and asset holding. Yet the business’s planning and management structure didn’t keep pace with its growth. Nor was...Read more
The Project - An industry downturn forced a major agriculture joint venture to reassess the most viable way to maximise its returns. There were a number of joint ventures involved with great diversity in opinion and ownership structure. The Solution Analyse the industry’s potential, review the alternative courses of action, recommend...Read more
The Project - The client was involved in an industry that was dominated by one central processing and marketing business that was failing to invest in the long-term and driving prices below the cost of production to the determent of the entire industry. The client and industry needed to make use...Read more
The Project - Due to a change in circumstance, a husband and wife sold a successful business that they had established some eight years earlier. They were keen to find a new business as they were living on the proceeds from the sale of the old business and were at a...Read more