Start Up Business Venture
A group of entrepreneurs identified a business opportunity to revitalise the Australian dried vine fruit industry. They needed help to commercialise the concept.
Support the entrepreneurial group through the entire process from idea to reality.
- Industry research and innovation
- Strategy development
- Obtaining Government grants to bolster business planning, technology development, export development and implementation of efficiencies.
- Creating support from a local supply base
- Gaining support of the industry body
- Design and construction of the plant
- Minimising production costs
- Significantly enhancing product quality
- Developing high value markets
A dried vine fruit processing and marketing business was created from scratch. The business grew rapidly and was recognised globally for its superior quality product.
In a very short period of time turnover exceeded $10 million with substantial export markets in Japan, Italy, Germany, Africa, the Netherlands and other countries.