Strategy, Innovation and Growth Program – Maximise Your Success!
Fortitude’s Strategy, Innovation and Growth Program is designed to deliver long-term success in today’s competitive marketplace rests upon:
- Having a clear well developed and consistently executed business strategy
- Developing, selecting and implementing new and creative ideas to provide the ongoing competitive advantage and business growth needed to meet your personal goals and aspirations
This Program has been specifically designed to help you achieve what is most important to you, grow your business and capture the profits needed to maximise your success.
A Structured Pathway to Success!
Our Strategy Growth and Innovation Program consists of a series of one on one coaching sessions, advice and support with implementation. It helps you get to where you want to be in a planned, structured and efficient manner. The Program encompasses:
- Reviewing and clarifying your personal goals and financial aspirations
- Reviewing your personal and business risk exposures. Developing risk mitigation and asset protection strategies and assistance with implementation
- An in-depth Business Diagnostic to identify areas for improvement and growth
- Reviewing and aligning your Business Mission and Vision with your personal goals and aspirations
- Reviewing the key factors impacting on the business environment and industry profitability, and establishing how you will create and maintain the unique competitive advantage needed to achieve ongoing superior business performance
- Selecting key opportunities to improve your business revenue, profitability, saleability and market value
- Measuring business performance and the effectiveness of your business strategy implementation
- Reviewing your existing business planning process. Developing financial goals, key metrics and the preparation of budgets
- Preparation of monthly management reports including analysis of actual performance against budget. Assessment of key learnings and implementation of corrective action needed to improve future performance
- Developing the structures, systems, processes and culture needed to promote creativity and innovation to drive ongoing competitive advantage, profits and business value
- Monthly management meetings, ongoing coaching, training, access to specialist network, unlimited phone and email support as required
The Strategy Growth and Innovation Program is a powerful, structured and practical Program that has been designed specifically to meet the needs of business owners who want more from their business and life.
Throughout the Program, we work in close partnership with you and your team, to ensure opportunities for success are maximised.
The Project - A group of entrepreneurs identified a business opportunity to revitalise the Australian dried vine fruit industry. They needed help to commercialise the concept. The Solution Support the entrepreneurial group through the entire process from idea to reality. This included: Industry research and innovation Strategy development Obtaining Government grants...Read more
The Project - Initial engagement by a family manufacturing company as a traditional business advisory, accounting and tax compliance provider. Over time the relationship developed into a strategic partnership focussed on creating the owner’s business and personal success. The Solution Guide the owners to define their personal goals and support their...Read more
The Project - A client’s business had suffered severe setbacks to its cash flow, the market value of its assets and its relationship with its long-term financier. The business had a diverse operation and asset holding. Yet the business’s planning and management structure didn’t keep pace with its growth. Nor was...Read more
The Project - An industry downturn forced a major agriculture joint venture to reassess the most viable way to maximise its returns. There were a number of joint ventures involved with great diversity in opinion and ownership structure. The Solution Analyse the industry’s potential, review the alternative courses of action, recommend...Read more
The Project - The client was involved in an industry that was dominated by one central processing and marketing business that was failing to invest in the long-term and driving prices below the cost of production to the determent of the entire industry. The client and industry needed to make use...Read more
The Project - Due to a change in circumstance, a husband and wife sold a successful business that they had established some eight years earlier. They were keen to find a new business as they were living on the proceeds from the sale of the old business and were at a...Read more